Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The sea lions

I am trying to experiment with videos from my digital camera..do we really need a new camcorder?? ......lets see if this works? :)

4 comments:

Lauren Green said...

Is that at Sea World?! I love it there =) I just realized two minutes ago that I have comments on my blog!! I'm so glad that Aaron did well for Sharing Time! He said that he had fun! And Aaron and I are so happy that the two of you came on Sunday! Everything's better with the Dodds =) See you soon!!

Andrea said...

That is really good quality video!! But I have heard this argument, so I am staying out of it. lol.

Andrea said...

Oh, and I forgot to put in the last post. You have officially gained more weight that I have with my pregnancy. ha ha. I thought you might get a kick out of that. Granted it is only one pound, but it is still more. lol. Love ya!!

the Martin Family said...

What's up "Chunky?" Super Just make fun of your and your weight gain. Remember...3 1/2 gallons!!!! The video is great by the way. I take it you went to sea world? Never been. Maybe we will go this summer. Love you guys. Jason, Sherri, and Justin.