My house is total chaos and yet here I sit updating my blog instead of cleaning the kitchen, starting laundry, folding laundry (my nemesis),cleaning bathrooms, dusting (which always comes back---how do I make dust disappear for longer than a day?) which I even vacuum because I hate it! Sigh...there is paper everywhere (stupid mail!) and I cannot seem to get organized enough to have a place for everything so everything can be in its place! Sigh! And yet, I continue to type! Hahaha. I am amused! Anyway- here are some GREAT pics of Hunter!! Enjoy all!
This is how I found Hunter one morning----who knows how long he was like that but he was still sleeping..:) Funny baby!

DROOL MONSTER!!!

Cute BOY!!

7 comments:
lol, love the drool.
Welcome to the mommy world, huh? I'm just glad that I'm not the only one that feels that way. At least you're updating your blog. I can't even say that I have been doing that. I have just been finding other ways to avoid cleaning...go figure. Your little guy is just so cute.
He's already such a big boy!! I love the pic catching the drool mid-air!
The camo was actually my idea. :) Kleyn got some from his grandma for his birthday and I had just bought some for Kaleb as well (and of course Danny already had some), so I figured instead of having to buy everybody an outfit that matches, I would just buy me some pants to match all of them...you know it'll be different when I have a little girl. ;) LOL
it's funny how that happens- dust just seems to never leave
what a cute smile! Is your email still at yahoo? I sent my info to that address, if not, then just go to my blog and click on the side link that says "write to me!" and my email will come up.
You and I both. But isn't it proven that when there is chaos and a mess surrounding us.. we are are more creative and feel we can better contribute to our blogs. In fact I am sitting on a pile of dirty clothes right now as I am writing this.
Post a Comment