Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Yesterday was Jeremy's birthday! We had some friends over for homemade pizza and lemon meringue pie (one of Jeremy's faves). I have decided that I will stick with store bought pizza dough- its just easier. :) Anyway, our friends Brian and Candice gave us a coupon for a free night of babysitting so we can go out on a date! Woo hoo! We have been out on dates since Hunter has been born but he usually tags along- and we have seen one movie in the theaters since his birth. Wow.
So now Jeremy is 29 years old and I thought I would post 29 reasons why I love him (oh how cute!!!)
1. He makes me laugh
2. He can pick me up
3. He is patient with people that I get irritated with
4. He is a wonderful dad
5. He changes poopy diapers without complaint
6. He doesn't watch sports
7. We agree on how to raise our children
8. We have the same views on most things
9. He lets me sleep in on the weekends while he takes care of Hunter
10. He is a wonderful member of our church
11. He likes to be outside
12. He can sing Happy Birthday in the worst way possible (just ask my family)
13. He has a great sense of humor
14. He doesnt yell
15. He is bad with dates too so I dont get in trouble when I forget things
16. He is SO patient when I don't finish things I start (crafts, cleaning, etc.)
17. He helps me with things I dont finish
18. He is a great cook
19. He is a good cleaner (and super speedy at it)
20. He likes to be involved with decorating the house (hey, he lives here too)
21. Hunter loves him
22. He likes animals
23. He is SOO smart!
24. He can fix anything
25. He likes to build things and develop his talents
26. He teaches me (how to cook, etc.)
27. He respects women
28. He can laugh about being "almost arrested" (and he almost was guys-not like when I was almost arrested)
29. He chose to marry me! :)

LOVE YOU BABE!

8 comments:

Maggie & Nate said...

oh how cute...:0~
That is very nice of you Lo-Lo!!

Rachel said...

i called... did jeremy get my message? happy bday!

Krishelle said...

I knew there was a reason why Jason & I liked him!
Happy Birthday Jeremy!
Sorry I didn't see your question about icing until yesterday... hope I didn't bug ya too bad! You can still have it if you'd like. ;)

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy!! Sorry I missed it on Sunday! :)

Ryan-n-Amanda said...

Happy Birthday...I would agree with all those things, he is a great guy. Ahhh... a year before 30, getting old...I'll be his roomate again...at the retirement home.

-Ryan

Kaylene said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Jeremy! Sounds like you had a good one and that you have a wife who really appreciates you. :)

Unknown said...

We love you Jeremy! Happy Birthday... a few days late of course!

Maggie & Nate said...

sorry that your b-day card got swamped in sewage, but we were thinking about you?
if we sent it it would have been too expensive with plastic gloves and the card and everything...:0~