Hunter and I then left on an adventure to go to Houston to visit my grandma and family out there. They had yet to meet Hunter and we thought the best time to go was for Hunter's first birthday!! We flew by ourselves and survived and Jeremy joined us on Thursday in time for Hunters party. I dont have video of that up and running yet because our video camera is less user-friendly than we realized when we bought it...but we do have some good pictures!
Before Jeremy got here we went to a place called The Chocolate Bar (theoriginalchocolatebar.com). SOOOOO great! I got a lot of ideas for when I finally convince Jeremy to let me do chocolates, etc.
The night of Hunter's birthday Jeremy and I got to go to the Theatre Under the Stars (www.tuts.com) to see Les Miserables!!! My aunt Lynda works there so we also got to go backstage afterward. My camera flash is lame in such a big place but I was able to get some decent pictures of the barricade, wedding table, and costumes. It was AWESOME!!! Jeremy and I didnt remember all of it, so it was like seeing it for the first time (plus, it wasnt on a turntable this time so it was different anyway). LOVED IT!
We went to the Science Museum the next day to check out the life of Ghengis Khan and took in some dinosaurs as well...it was a great day!!
Thanks Grandma for EVERYTHING-especially all of the gifts for Hunter and his great birthday!!! We love you and miss you all!
On the way home, we were trying to wear our Hunter so he would sleep on the long flight back-since he is almost walking by himself but not quite brave enough to try, he often uses anything else to walk with:
The wheelchair did the trick and he slept for most of the flight (he would have slept for the whole flight except the attendants kept coming over the LOUD speaker and waking him up!!!)
When we got home, we were able to zip over to the strip to pick up my mom and nana so they could see Hunter for a brief minute or two (boy was he cranky!!!). Then later this week, my uncle and aunt are coming out from Lubbock for a visit....April is flying by and we are loving it all!!!
4 comments:
which uncle and aunt from Lubbock?!?
You definitely need a hair cut!!! :0~
i can't believe he is one... and your hair grows soooo fast.... i am so jealous!
Yeah, I totally want to comment about the hair. I've never seen it that long! Holy gorgeous.
Post a Comment