This is belated but things have been pretty hectic around here... so quick recap of the day. We went to church, I taught RS, came home, went to Candice and Brian's for dinner (THANKS Brian! YUM!), came home, called our dads with well wishes and called it a night! Jeremy got his gift a lil early since I never know the actual date of Father's Day... he got the exclusive membership to......Glenn Beck!! Since we have canceled cable, Jeremy goes without his Glenn fix so I gave in and got him the Insider membership for the year....he is really enjoying it and gets to catch up on all his old episodes, etc. that he has missed the last month or so. :)
In closing- I want to tell everyone how great a dad and hubby this man is to his family! He loves us. He is never too tired to play with Hunter and loves taking him with us to run errands-even is Aubs offers to watch him. He is an incredible provider for our family, making it possible for me to stay home and raise Hunter (yay). He includes me in his plans, and vice versa. We still communicate every day with how each other is and even though the heat of Vegas almost kills him on a daily basis-he still leaves the A/C equipped car with me so I am not stranded at home. :) LOVE YOU HUN!
1 comment:
That sounds great! Glenn Beck, haha. You know he reviewed my dad's book? www.deenkemlsey.com
So are you guys surviving the heat? I am really struggling, i dont think being pregnant is helpnig the situation.
Post a Comment