Loves those splash parks! *gotta be honest- I love them too!!!
Our lil computer nerd in training-ignore the train-wreck that is the desk...we are working on it!
Reading a book to himself in his comfy bumbo!
So polite...covers his mouth when he coughs/sneezes! Yes! Thought this was be harder to teach but he has got it down!!
And a prego pic of me...I am currently 22 weeks pregnant-according to lilypie.com :) And I am wearing maternity pants..just for your info.
6 comments:
I'm so jealous. You look so much skinnier than me. :-( And I'm only 3 weeks farther along than you. Plus I've been in the maternity pants for a while. I feel like a total fatty!!!
... FINALLY PICS! haha but you guys all look great... love the covering his mouth thing. I should be better about teaching Linc that. Also, about the digital scrapbooking... what program are you using? photoshop? if you learn, teach me how... haha... you might want to talk to toonce (although she doesn't have email so call or text her). cause she knows lots of sites, i believe.
i love your pics! and Hunter is so adorable! :0)
I really do look at these blogs more often then 7 monthes! I just don't have time to leave comments. Congrats on your new little one. Hunter really has character now. What a cutie!
Ok, so I am a little behind. But congrats on being preggo again. I LOVE having two. They are such good friends already. What are you having, I think I remember you saying but I can't remember.
wow you can barely tell skinny mini!
Post a Comment