Monday, November 23, 2009

So far

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow we head out to Idaho for Thanksgiving! I am sooo excited! Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we will make good time. Anyway, purpose of this post is to quickly update you on our last few weeks, etc. Jeremy has had 2 cousins have their babies in the past lil while and it has been great seeing new pics of Cameron and Allyson. We will miss not seeing the entire Cherry clan at Grandma and Grandpa's this week but hopefully we will see everyone soon!
 As for us: Jeremy is training for a half marathon in April and is getting friends and family on board as well! I am very proud of him and the training he has been doing for this! I am obviously not training since I am pregnant and will have had a baby a few months earlier-plus I am not a huge fan of running...maybe after baby #2. Hunter is getting bigger and bigger and is still charming us everyday! How we love that lil guy! Baby girl is right on track and I even gained 12 lbs. in the past month! Woohoo! My doctor was very proud. :) The due date is still Feb. 1st and I am hoping she is on time, or even late! I really want her born in Feb-not January (and I know my mom would appreciate that as well!). That is really all for us for the moment-Happy Thanksgiving to you all and have a great week!

No comments: