Wednesday, December 30, 2009

4 weeks and counting

Well, we hope everyone had a great Christmas and is getting ready for a great new year! We went to Idaho and visited my family (and a quick stop in Blackfoot and Pocatello to see Jeremy's family for a lil bit).  We stayed at my sister's house and had a blast! Lincoln and Hunter got along a little better than they did here...not sure why. Maybe they were a little more used to each other this time around. Unfortunately, I didnt use either camera I took so if I get any sent to me, then I will post them. :)

Moving on- we are now 4-5 weeks away from our new little girl's arrival. Are we ready? Um....no. Are we close? Um....no. Well, we have gotten a toddler bed to put Hunter into, but it isnt cleaned or set up. I was hoping we could stain it/paint it before he uses it but I dont think that will happen. We have gotten most of the storage/business stuff put into storage to make room for another bed and baby...but the room is far from feeling set up...we still have a wall to clear off and set up some more storage for the new little one.
I am gaining weight and feeling SUPER huge but I know I dont look it. My feet are starting to swell and sleep has been non-existent for awhile... we are slowly getting more names added to our list...so far none of them SCREAM at us but if we both like a name, it goes on the list...I think so far we have 4 names....and thats not even full names, folks... nope! Maybe 2 have first and middles....we are taking a baby name book to the hospital, that is for sure!!!
As for pictures of my prego belly...I will take some soon and post them...life just keeps happening and trying to be semi-cute for cyberland is just not at the top of my list...

No comments: