Friday, June 11, 2010
Distraught!
So, bad news...basically the pictures we have taken for the past....10 months have disappeared off our computer and they arent in our backups...SOB! I am sooo incredibly irate at the moment...the pictures include (and not limited to) Reagan's birth, baby shower, first 3 months, Hunter's 2nd birthday, Christmas, Thanksgiving, our family photo shoot we did in November in Idaho, all of Jeremy's scouting pictures, my cousin's senior shots I took, our San Diego trip...and those are only the ones I know we are missing! *Sniffle*...and it isnt even like our computer crashed...the pictures just disappeared one day...who knows where they went! Needless to say, I am a little disgruntled at technology at the moment (especially because I backed up stuff and the pictures are STILL MISSING!). Thats all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that sucks real bad~
our computer monitor broke again...for the 2nd time the one we bought in Vegas...so we sent it back and now I have backed up stuff but I need to do more...sorry
I'm so sorry Laurel! I hope that they have just been misplaced and are recovered soon.
A similar thing happened to me just last week. The last backup I did was a year ago and I lost everything after that. BUT, Derek did a restore on my computer and it actually worked! Does Jeremy know how to do a restore? Find someone who does and try it! It's a slim chance, but it's worth it in my opinion. Losing those pictures is heartbreaking.
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Are any of them backed up on the internet somewhere? Like on shutterfly or photobucket? Didnt you say you do digital scrapbooking?? And you have a few of them on the blog right?
Post a Comment