Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone! We had so much fun this year since Hunter started to understand the concept of trick-or-treating. :) We went to our church's "trunk or treat" and all dressed up- can you guess who we are?




Here are some other pictures of Hunter sharing his food with Reagan...sigh- and she was dressed in a brand new outfit!


And some videos....the first one is kinda long-sorry! But I think its funny!!



4 comments:

ErinandShane said...

Too cute! I love your family costumes too.

Maggie & Nate said...

oh wow...that nap video is hilarious!!! Jeremy oh how we miss seeing you...you guys gotta come visit us...in Germany or Indiana (which ever you perfer how 'bout...)
or whichever...
I love Hunter and how Reagan smiles when she is clapping...

Rachel said...

very cute! all these people talk about how their kids fall asleep while they are eating but linc has never even come close to that, or anywhere really... he just gets grumpy and still won't fall asleep for nap

Andrea said...

What cute outfits you guys did!!! I wish I could have seen them in person!! I feel so out of the loop. lol. I bet Hunter loved being Buz!