Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving and the like

We got to travel to NM for the first time in 3 years for Thanksgiving this year! Weather was great going-the only downside was Jeremy and I had to be in separate cars because we were taking "Lil Blue" over to my dad since it was soon to be his new truck! We had great fun and awesome food, visiting family and shopping on Black Friday (our first time ever!) Hunter loved spending time with Papa, Juju, Aubrie and Nana. It was a great vacation!

Jeremy has been gone all week for work and I have gotten to deal with water damage in our master bathroom- apparently the upstairs unit flooded and we got it as well..still waiting on word from ANYONE about when we can get it fixed!!! LAME!! Sigh- thankfully thats the 3rd thing that has happened in the last month so I think we are good for a bit..you know- since things usually happen in 3s...and I am hoping they do so Murphy can move on to someone else!

As for kiddo update: Hunter is THISCLOSE to being potty trained- he has woken up dry for the past 2 weeks, did AWESOME in NM with no accidents except for a tiny bit right as we were pulling into my parents driveway, and is usually telling me when he needs to go to the bathroom. Reagan is crawling everywhere-and she can book it! She also loves to climb into the drawer underneath our stove and into the tub-although the tub is a bit more challenging since her legs get stuck and she usually head dives into the tub. Hunter is singing songs now- ABCs, Wiggle Wiggle, Head Shoulders Knees and Toes, and Twinkle Little Star are among the faves. Reagan can walk with the push car toy but only does it if she is in a good mood-or if her brother wants to help her. She will do anything for that boy! :) They both are adorable and sweet and I cannot believe how fast it is going! Hope your Thanksgivings were wonderful as well! Now lets move onto Christmas (cause let's be honest- I probably wont post until then...)


1 comment:

Maggie & Nate said...

Hey - nice blog background! :0)
Nice reading about thanksgiving!
Thanks for posting...
Have fun sorthing this whole house, car, etc thingy out.