Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New House

Well we signed papers yesterday and should be getting keys by Friday! Here are the pictures of the house- I also posted them on facebook if you frequent that site as well :) Enjoy! We are beyond excited to grow into a house instead of growing out of one (our current condo) and not have pressure to move up in the world...we can stay in this house for the next 20+ years if we want to :) Yay!! To recap for you: the house has 4 bedrooms, a loft, den, 3 car garge, 3 bathroom. :) It has a side atrium/patio (that doesnt attach to the backyard-stupid builders), a family room and a living room at the front of the house. :) I was trying to label all the pictures but blogger is being lame and wont let me!

























3 comments:

Brionna Creer said...

Yeah! I am beyond jealous. So are you going to paint or go with the bold choices already there?

Meagan and Chuck Smith said...

I LOVE your house, its huge and even though it needs a little repairing you guys will get it done! Let us know if you need help, I'm good at shopping ;-) You'll love it, and the area! It'll be weird to go to sleep without the sound of the helicopter, now its weird when we do hear them on rare occasions!

Maggie & Nate said...

YEA!!!