Friday, December 2, 2011

Random thoughts and pictures

I am up before my kids this morning because my aunt just called to tell me my grandpa passed away. I am sad, of course, but more relieved because now his mind and body are one again. He is no longer in pain or suffering. He is back with my grandma and my mom. What a great reunion. Still, it is sad for those of us he left. We will miss him but have wonderful memories. I am grateful he was able to meet my children (even though he wouldnt remember them) and that I have a few pictures of them with him. Love you grandpa!!



Moving on to a lil more positive...I have found some random pictures of the kids that I never got around to posting and today seems like a good day as any :)




These are some adventures the kids had been up to in the past few months that I never got around to posting...sorry! Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

Maggie & Nate said...

Reagan look SO much like you Lo-lo!

BrieAnn said...

I love the first picture! I've been thinking of a similar one for the past few days, and how every pair of jeans always fit like that.