July was Kailee's birthday. We had some cake (I made 2 actually- one was cherry cake with almond buttercream frosting, and the other was a chocolate zucchini cake for those that are watching their figures). She got to open presents from Juju and Papa (she loves that doll and Reagan loves the diaper bag and wipes that came with the baby). Some friends came over also to help eat all the cake. She didnt get very messy but thats ok. It was messy enough.
In other news, Hunter starts school in 2 weeks...I can not believe my baby boy is now a kindergartener!! He will be attending a full day class and is excited to be eating lunch at school. Most of our ward (church unit) goes to a different school but our chosen school feels like it will be a better fit for him. I will keep you posted on that.
Reagan just finished up a mini "cheer" camp this week and today was her performance...she sat in a chair (in the audience) the entire time. Glad I charged and cleared space on our camera for the magical moment.
We also got to go to Idaho this summer, have a visit from my aunt and uncle, girls trip to Chicago for mom with Juju, celebrated the 4th of July with friends and had visits from Grandpa and Grandma. We are all well and happy. We hope you all are too. Hopefully I will get better at this once school starts for Hunter...but dont hold your breath.

1 comment:
love her on my lap my hand in her nappy feeling her lovely soft, warm, moist 1 yr old pu--y
Post a Comment