We got a campsite and then headed down to see the Village. I
really wanted to check out the Ansel Adams museum but we didnt have time. Next time. :) We took all the typical pictures of Half Dome, El Capitan, etc. It is a beautiful place
and Hunter seemed to enjoy it, even though he wont remember it. :)
We even hiked (yes, I hiked! but we dont want to talk about it) down 1 mile to a grove of Sequoia trees. I really wanted to see
some and Yosemite has a few groves spread around the park. These trees are incredible!! SOOO tall and live about 2,000 years. Impressive huh?
We drove around to the other side of the park and were able to get pictures of Half Dome on the other side...I honestly can say that I have NO desire to hike Half Dome...I will however, give Jeremy a hug and a kiss when he returns. :) Hehehe. Next stop-Mono Lake (pronounced moe-no).
1 comment:
we went to all of these same places in May! I loved Yosemite!
Post a Comment