So stinkin cute!!! We got about the same reaction from Kaeden when we tried to feed him peas. lol. Love the faces they pull!
That video is so funny!! we LOVE his facial expressions!! It is So hilarious~ We wish we could see his face in person...anyways that is SO dang funny!!!!
I can't believe how big he is!!! It seriously goes way too fast. I think both of our boys had about the same reaction. :) Hang in there. ;)
Hunter is cute! Give him a slice of lemon next time you have a camera handy, I gave Evelyn one and it was hilarious. She'll forgive me someday.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So stinkin cute!!! We got about the same reaction from Kaeden when we tried to feed him peas. lol. Love the faces they pull!
That video is so funny!! we LOVE his facial expressions!! It is So hilarious~ We wish we could see his face in person...
anyways that is SO dang funny!!!!
I can't believe how big he is!!! It seriously goes way too fast. I think both of our boys had about the same reaction. :) Hang in there. ;)
Hunter is cute! Give him a slice of lemon next time you have a camera handy, I gave Evelyn one and it was hilarious. She'll forgive me someday.
Post a Comment