Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Adam

So this is for my dear friend Kate L. who introduced me to Christmas Adam..I think it is hilarious. We have Christmas Eve (the 24th) so shouldn't we be fair and include Adam (as in Adam and Eve) in the Christmas days as well... anyway I goodsearched (NOT GOOGLED) christmas adam and found this website...a whole place devoted to buying christmas adam memorabilia! Heeheehee!

http://www.cafepress.com/funnycrazytees.208140134

2 comments:

LittleFamilyJL said...

That is pretty funny stuff. We should have celebrated Christmas Adam when we were in Vegas!

By the way,
Thanks again, SO MUCH for letting us stay with you guys! We think you are awesome persons. (We said persons, because we know how Jeremy feels about "people.")

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your kin!

Maggie & Nate said...

That is great. I heard you say Christmas Adam yesterday and I was confused for a split second and then I forgot about it...