I love your family picture in the heading! You guys look so good! Looks like Hunter is entering the fun stage of trouble! Been there and still doing that! Fun times. Enjoy!
Hey, you should give me your phone number so I can call you guys Saturday. We're actually staying the night in Vegas with one of my mission companions! It's a quick trip, but we'll see if we can get together. That would be awesome to see you guys!
It was great to see you guys Saturday night! JayC told me that he's sad we don't live closer so we can hang out. (He thinks you guys are awesome!) I must agree! :)
Bro I remember baby proofing the house it was a pain. At least for my 1940's model home, it was. The house doesn't like the stupid clips and honestly either do I.
9 comments:
Look at how big he is!! We all missed you at the party, but I'm so glad you had a fun Christmas =) Love you guys!!
he looks so cute in all of these... his hair is getting long. and i love the suit grandma sent him... adorable
Such a cute little guy!! I love your new background! So cute.
Oh My Goodness!!! What a cutie!!
Miss you guys!! I must admit, I have a soft spot for mr. Hunter!
Love you, and happy new year!!
So cute!!! :0)
It is all cute and adorable and livable...as from the homeless Mason's
I love your family picture in the heading! You guys look so good! Looks like Hunter is entering the fun stage of trouble! Been there and still doing that! Fun times. Enjoy!
Hey, you should give me your phone number so I can call you guys Saturday. We're actually staying the night in Vegas with one of my mission companions! It's a quick trip, but we'll see if we can get together. That would be awesome to see you guys!
It was great to see you guys Saturday night! JayC told me that he's sad we don't live closer so we can hang out. (He thinks you guys are awesome!) I must agree! :)
Bro I remember baby proofing the house it was a pain. At least for my 1940's model home, it was. The house doesn't like the stupid clips and honestly either do I.
Post a Comment