Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Annnnnnd Action.....

Welcome back folks! Today on "And Now We Are Three" Laurel is updating the blog from her family's recent travels and updates on the family...let's join her:

Hey guys! Ok, so for those that dont know...we have had a crazy and wonderful past few weeks. We surprised Jeremy's mom in Utah for their 30th anniversary and went to Rodizio Grill in SLC....oh wow!!! One of our new favorite places to eat...Brazillian steakhouse with grilled pineapple and all the meat you can imagine! YUMMY! We got to spend time with Jeremy's side of the family and catch up on everyone's lives..we even got to take some updated family pics! Fun times! And the babies even cooperated for the most part...

After a great weekend, Hunter, Gidget and I went up to Idaho with my in-laws for a week. They were watching our lil ones while Jeremy and I were on cruise so I went up a week early to help with the new place and such...not abandoning him in one swoop. Unfortunately, I have no pictures of SLC or of Idaho but we had fun! I got to go to Rexburg for a day and reminsce about college days with my old roomie Sanka :) (Hey lady!) and visit my sister Rachey and lil nephew Linc....cute kid! We ate at Craigo's and had a great time...boy has Rexburg changed...then back down to SLC to meet up with Jeremy and fly to Seattle for our cruise to Alaska!!!! Tune in tomorrow for the week of fun (including more pictures)....

*This is finally on here...adorable Sunday outfit that Hunter got from Grandma W. :)

And his first time on some swings :) How adorable is he!!!???

3 comments:

Maggie & Nate said...

Hey I like the pic! send the old one to me so I can save it on my comp as well as this one...k
toodles

littledochy said...

Okay, what is with that pic up top? Totally cracks me up. And I'm a little jealous you went to Rexburg. I don't miss the winters, but I still loved the campus.

Rachel said...

the pic on top is hilarious... who poured water on him? he obviously doesn't like water... haha cute pics in his outfit, and lincoln loves the swings, we go all the time.