Hello, hello again!!! Let me recap our crazy/awesome/busy/wonderful week for you:
Monday before Thanksgiving (BT): I have activity days, shopping, laundry, packing, etc. to get done before we leave on "Tuesday." I also get a last minute call for a fountain rental so Jeremy needed to get that out of storage for me.
TuesBT: Have car loaded to drop off fountain at Lake Las Vegas. Go outside to start car-it doesnt start. Jeremy comes home, we tow car to mechanic and finish getting everything else ready to go so we can still leave on "Tuesday." Check out car rental prices, Jeremy takes fountain to LLV, I repack everything Hunter has moved around, etc. Get a call from mechanic at 5 PM (3 hours after we were supposed to leave) and get news that our crankshaft sensor is out but part wont be in until tomorrow-and will cost $450! Car should be fixed by 10 AM Wed.
Wed BT: Car not fixed by 10, or 12...debating what to do about our glorious Thanksgiving plans..all packed up and no car to pack. Decide to rent a car and head out anyway...this was going to be the last time we would see most people/family for awhile since babies are getting older and more difficult to travel with, etc. Packed up and headed off by 2:00-wooo hoooo....(singing "On the Road Again"). Arrive in Blackfoot at 1:30 AM (mt time) Thursday (only took us 10.5 hours-a miracle!!!)
Thanksgiving: cook, visit, shower, eat, clean up, eat, visit, etc. with family! Joyous time with everyone-so worth the drama of getting there!
Friday: take family photos in Idaho Falls, visit with family, play games, see my sister Rachey for a few, have grand time!
Sat: visit, eat, have fun, etc!
Sun: drive back home to get Jeremy unpacked/repacked for his work trip this week- leaving at home a sick Hunter and pregnant wife...sigh! Some guys have all the luck! (COMPLETELY KIDDING!!!!) I only have family pictures since thats the only time my camera was used...Diane has some really cute ones of Hunter though so I will get those and post em when I can. :)
Hope all your Thanksgivings were less adventurous than ours!
3 comments:
you always have cute family pictures!! I love Hunter's face~
I haven't gotten on here forever. Amanda and I really like this family picture. Who is holding the original and how do we highjack one? I hope your days are going better.
Hey Laurel! I just wanted to apologize for being such a brat for family pictures... and all of Thanksgiving. :) I am glad the pictures still turned out cute though. Love you guys.
Post a Comment