Today Hunter is 6 months old! I can't believe is so old already!! He is scooting around in circles and rolling all over!! He is sitting up on laps for minutes at a time (until he gets excited and throws himself back). Sitting on the floor is still a lil tricky for long periods of time (he slumps a tad to the right...). I dont know his current weight, etc. because we haven't had his 6 month checkup....stay tuned. :)
4 comments:
Hey Jeremy and Laurel!
I love the video of Hunter eating his peas and of him laughing...so precious! You are such a cute mother Laurel! I can't believe he's already 6 months! Time sure flies. Love you all!
hey guys! you have to give me your email address so i can invite you to our blog :)
The duck towel is too cute! Rachel said he looks like a duck. But she really does like her little cousins. It was good to see everyone this summer. Love you guys. DeeAnna
Post a Comment