It has been over a month since I have posted and I am very, very sorry it has taken me this long... (sheepish grin). Time has flown by and things seem to get busier and busier. For example: my week started off with NOTHING going on except grocery shopping-then it turned into a whirlwind of activity and busy-ness! But I love it, even though I am thoroughly exhausted by nap time :D.
Ok, into the updates:
About the middle of the month, Hunter and I took a plane to Lubbock, TX to visit my grandpa and aunts, uncles, and cousins. Most of them hadn't met Hunter yet and I had to fly before my third trimester (can you believe I am already there??) We had a great time and everyone enjoyed getting to know Hunter. I dont have pictures because my camera was used once the entire time- to take senior pictures of my cousin Sharon:
isnt she beautiful?!
We returned from TX and had a mad dash to our garage sale on Halloween! We were able to get rid of half a storage unit and even made over $200! Sweet!!! I still have teacher stuff for sale so if you know of anyone who teaches elementary-give my info and I can get rid of the rest of my stuff!
Halloween was a blast! It was a long day after our garage sale ending at 4:30 and our ward's trunk or treat starting at 5:30...plus a party after that (not to mention Hunter was having some teething/fever/diaper issues all night). It was fun but BOY were we exhausted! Hunter was Eeyore (thanks to a co-worker of Jeremy's that let us borrow a costume).
(even though we toyed with the idea of Tigger-Eeyore just looked sooo much cuter!)
Thank goodness daylight savings saved us- kinda. I wonder what age kids realize they get to stay asleep...sigh. Anyway, we are still cleaning out the rest of our house and putting all the business stuff into our (now) empty storage unit to make room for the baby girl....yes thats right folks-no names yet...we are working on it though...just cant agree. :D
Hope you all are doing well and I will try to get better at this posting stuff :D Sigh.
6 comments:
What a cute kid. Yeah, I like the Eeyore costume.
I LOVE the Eeyore! I want that costume! Bed time with daylight savings is nice, but this waking up an hour earlier is killing me... it's ok to still be working on names then you don't have to hear what people think about it.... good luck with the cleaning out process. We miss you guys!
What a very very cute Eeyore. I love it.
man that 2nd pic of hunter is adorable! soooo cute! proud to be related to him. did you blur sharon's photo on the outside? how how?
Shortly before her 4th birthday, Samantha realized that she could get up and play with her toys without coming into our room to let us know she was awake. It has been HEAVEN. She usually gives us an extra 30 minutes to an hour before she comes in to tell us she's hungry. I guess if we were REALLY desperate and knew we'd need the sleep we could leave a bowl of dry cereal out for her the night before....lol (she won't eat it with milk so it'd be perfect)
K, lil Eeyore there is pretty much making my day! ADORABLE! Can't wait to see him! And his parents of course!
Love ya!
Post a Comment