8 Favorite Shows:
1. The Office
2. Chuck
3. Big Bang Theory
4. Burn Notice
5. Monk
6. Jon & Kate Plus 8
7. What Not To Wear
8. Heroes
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Claim Jumper
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Olive Garden
4. Baja Fresh
5. Cold Stone (not a restaurant but still)
6. PF Changs
7. Red Robin
8. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Made cookies w/ Candice
2. Fed Hunter
3. Changed diapers
4. Talked to my mom
5. Dropped Jeremy @ the airport
6. Dropped Uncle Greg @ his truck
7. Got Hunter's birth certificate
8. Had dinner w/ Brian & Candice
8 Things Looking Forward To:
1. Selling our condo and breaking even (at least)
2. Buying a house
3. Getting organized
4. Seeing family for Thanksgiving/ Christmas
5. Moving out of Vegas
6. One day owning a bedroom set
7. Getting more crafty
8. Not going back to work (we hope)
8 Things I Love About Fall:
1. Colors
2. Cooler weather
3. Fun clothes (the best colors for fashion are in the fall)
4. Halloween
5. Thanksgiving
6. Smells of fall
7. Fun recipes
8. Spud harvest (in Idaho)
8 Wishlist Items:
1. Moving out of Vegas
2. Buying a house (w/ a yard and garage!)
3. Being organized
4. Go on another cruise
5. Lose baby weight
6. More motivation to exercise
7. Travel to Greece
8. Go back to NYC (to get those pics we missed)
8 People to Tag:
I dont believe in tagging. :)
1 comment:
So I saw the favorite show list and I started thinking about Alias. I recently got Mere hooked on Alias and we are finishing the final season, which I have never seen. I was tinking we should all name one of our kids after an alias character because we used to love that show so much. I have dibbs on Jack....but if it doesn't work out we can do the office, in which case I want creed.
Post a Comment