Monday, October 27, 2008

Wooo hooo!

It has been a long time in coming but we have FINALLY! gotten our house to a clean level. Things are put away, kitchen sink is empty, couch is cleared off (mostly), laundry is almost done, bathrooms are clean (for now), beds are made, TVs are dusted, dining table is cleared off and looks marvelous! There are still a few areas which need to be reorganized and decluttered, but for the most part, our house looks good! :) Yay! I would post pics but can't find our camera. :)

9 comments:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Feels good, doesn't it? :)

Maggie & Nate said...

You need to put another video of Hunter eating pees...that was SO funny!!! ;0)
We miss Hunter

Shaun said...

clean until the kid learns to crawl or even worse yet, walk!

Rachel said...

funny that your house is so clean but yet you can't find your camera! hmmmmm haha

BrieAnn said...

I'm envious!!! I've been working on getting mine organized for the last month. Today's task was going through Cora's clothes and moving her drawers around based on size. I can't wait to see your pictures!!

Andrea said...

Your house looks great!! I am glad you finally have it all taken care of. I know how stressful it was for you!! I also have to say it is kind of funny that your house is clean, but you can't find ur camera. Kind of ironic?? lol Love ya!

littledochy said...

Way to go! I remember when Michael was a baby I had an impossible time keeping the place clean. Valentine's Day came around and Derek and I dropped him off at a friend's so we could go out. We went out to eat, but afterwards I asked if we could clean the house instead of go to a movie. That's all I wanted that day.

Gail said...

Hey Laurel! I found your blog. Won't say how because it could be considered a little creepy. Glad to see you all are doing so well!

Ryan-n-Amanda said...

I bet your camera is on the couch...under the stuff that is not cleared off it! Wait till Hunter is bigger and more mobile... I once read a fun saying when it comes to keeping the home clean with kids running around...

"Keeping the house clean while the kids are growing is like shoveling the driveway while it's still snowing!"

Congrats,
Ryan