Jeremy will probably not speak to me when he reads this but I was going through our pictures today and weeding out things. (LOVE iPhoto) Anyway, I came across a picture of Camel Rock in NM and it made me remember when Jeremy, my mom and I were in AZ a few years ago visiting Mags. We were looking out the window and Jeremy was telling us all about Camelback Mountain...Mom and I were so confused and couldn't see what he was pointing at. This is what he was pointing at:

But we were looking for something that looked like this:

We decided that our camel rock looked more like a camel than his mountain so now (fondly) Camelback Moutain has been renamed St. Bernard Mountain...it looks just like a St. Bernard-don't you think?? :) Love you Jeremy!
2 comments:
That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!! Nate came over to look at it and we were laughing and laughing...
Jeremy-welcome to camel rock mountain...... ;0~
SUWEEET! that's hilarious. good game, good game.
Post a Comment