We are truly blessed for having an easy going baby-Heavenly Father knew I needed an easy one the first time around! Let's hope he continues to bless me with them!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
7 months and still alive!
Hunter is now 7 months old and Jeremy and I are both in awe of the little critter! He is on the brink of actually crawling-legs are up under and he is wiggling his bum in the air, even using one leg or the other to move a little. He has been scooting for a few months now, using his toes to edge himself closer to the DVDs..oh how he loves those. He can army crawl over the pillow blockades we make for him-so we now make them 2 pillows high, instead of just one. He knows which ones are easier to crawl over and sure is persistent! I know it will only get worse but I am amazed at his processing skills, even at this age!
He has added many new things to his diet (and boy have they taken their toll-yuck!) including: peas-which he has mastered, rice cereal, oatmeal, formula of course, apple juice (keeps him regular), some applesauce, and we will be starting green beans and fruits soon. We have been slow to introduce him to new foods because he had surgery a little over a week ago and it was recommended we don't start anything new to his tummy- so we could pinpoint what his crankiness was in relation to (surgery only, instead of new foods, vaccines, etc.).
He is sitting up on his own and refuses to lay still for a diaper change now. Thank goodness for toys that make noise (for now). He loves baths and is particularly interested in dear old Gidget. He loves to pull on her skin and she just lays there and takes it! Good dog! Hunter is also "talking" a lot and loves to wave at himself in the mirror. He is able to pull himself up to standing and will stand for minutes at a time! He seems to prefer standing to sitting right now.
We are truly blessed for having an easy going baby-Heavenly Father knew I needed an easy one the first time around! Let's hope he continues to bless me with them!
We are truly blessed for having an easy going baby-Heavenly Father knew I needed an easy one the first time around! Let's hope he continues to bless me with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is such a cutie!! And I love your family picture, you look so beautiful!!
So cute, We hope we get an easy and cute baby like Hunter....We (I) wanna one :0~
I LOVE the new addition to the blog with the Dodds clan/family pic. Brynne was the same way with crawling to the DVD's. Babies must have xray vision to see the shiny discs inside! Oh, the pillow barrier made me roll... after 3 level high... we just gave up. Oh the precious moments you are experiencing now...what till Hunter gets a hang of walking...of course that will be no suprise to you. Oh, and I was the lion in my pre-school's Wizard of Oz production... Hunter pulled off the costume better than me!
Ryan
Post a Comment