I feel so loved when I am tagged...even though I don't continue it on...
8 things I am obsessed with right now:
1. sewing
2. making dvd containers
3. cleaning my house (once again!)
4. getting Christmas gifts for family by Thanksgiving
5. Hunter
6. my hubby
7. figuring out Vista...(btw--its on our Mac...how cool!!!)
8. getting paid for chocolate
8 words or phrases that I often use:
1. Seriously?!?!?
2. Mmmk...
3. Excuse me
4. I'm tired
5. No
6. What are you doing? (Used often when I am driving)
7. Hi baby!
8. Whatever
8 shows that I love to watch right now:
1. The Big Bang Theory (nerds at their best!)
2. The Office
3. The Unit
4. Jon & Kate Plus 8
5. 7th Heaven (it is sucking me in...)
6. The Cosby Show
7.Criminal Minds
8. Bones
8 things I did yesterday:
1. church
2. ate pizza
3. baked a cherry pie
4. ate cherry pie
5. went to choir practice
6. took a nap
7. watched TV
8. played with Hunter
8 Favorite places to eat:
1. Claim Jumper
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Olive Garden
4. Taco Bell
5. Arby's
6. Mimi's Cafe
7. friends' houses
8. P.F. Chang's
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. selling our condo
4. moving somewhere new
5. finishing organizing my house
6. Lauren's baby being born
7. Getting more familiar with Vista/Mac
8. Hunter walking...mixed feelings
8 things that are on my wish list:
1. make money from condo
2. move sometime soon
3. buy a house
4. have an organized home
5. become a better homemaker
6. not be so critical
7. develop my talents more
8. stay better in touch with people
8 people I tag:
You're off the hook
4 comments:
i can totally hear your voice saying all your favorite phrases. call me when you're up here, maybe stop by to visit!
I put this list on my blog too. But you had a couple more sections to fill out than me. Odd...
We got sucked into 7th Heaven here...it's nice to get into a series when it's already over cuz then you don't have to wait for the next season for things.
Hey doddzie bartlett and I will be on this weekend if you can get to a box we'd love to see you on. We will be playing gears of war 2 but we will plug in halo if you want to. Give me a call.
Post a Comment