Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

Here is a picture of our little hunter...Hunter the Lion. (I am so punny!). Our ward had a tri-ward trunk of treat and so we decided to go hand out candy to all the young and old whipper-snappers who were in costumes and not (lazy teenagers). We were going to be: the cowardly lion, scarecrow and Dorothy from Wizard of Oz but alas, no CHEAP Dorothy's costume existed...and I wasn't about to pay $40 for something I would only wear once. Oh well. Maybe next year. Hope you all had a fabulous Halloween and everyone was safe. :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

he looks so cute! i am getting excited to see you guys again soon!

Maggie & Nate said...

Cute cute!!!

we are excited to see you guys at thanksgiving!! ;0)

Leia said...

SO cute! I can't believe he's so big. Your family picture is beautiful. A family in our ward did Wizard of Oz. They had Dorothy, the Wicked Witch, Glinda, the Scarecrow and Toto. So cute. Are you guys all heading to New Mexico for Thanksgiving?

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

I love your family picture at the top of your page. It's way cute. I love the lion costume as well.