Monday, November 3, 2008

Call for Help

For those who don't know, I am in a choir that is part of the Southern Nevada Musical Arts Society. It is a non-profit choir and is constantly needing donations, fundraisers, etc. Anyway, this is a plea before you all start your crazed Christmas shopping. If you go to goodshop.com, you can enter the name of your charity that you want to help out (Southern Nevada Musical Arts Society) and then do your online shopping from the links off of that page. They have tons of different stores and a percentage (I don't know how much) goes to your charity. There is also a search engine called goodsearch.com and if you go there to search for things (instead of Google, etc.) then the charity gets a penny per search. So if you could all spread the word for my poor choir that needs money! I would truly appreciate it. Especially since if you are shopping online ANYWAY, then shouldnt they donate some money to us? :) Thanks!!!

No comments: